Meet the creator of VoicEd Radio, Stephen Hurley.
He shares what it was like to thank his most influential teacher, and how a special thank-you from a student has helped him as an educator.
- Stephen's full interview with Gene Way
- The Science of Gratitude
- Dr. Bruce Ellis' Study: Meaningful Roles Intervention
- Article that summarizes research on Undervaluing Gratitude
- Gable et al. Study: What do you do when things go right? The intrapersonal and interpersonal benefits of sharing positive events
- Dr. Isaac Prilleltensky's blog and book (soon to be published) on mattering
- Charles Pascal's Leading from the Inside Out